Hello everyone, as you probably know, Monday, December 9th is a pivotal day for Caleb and our family. We will find out if Caleb is still in remission. If not, his treatment plan could drastically change, & certainly not for the better. Please pray that Caleb is cancer-free & that his chemotherapy will not be delayed again, as it unexpectedly has been for the past month. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, & God bless you for reaching out for this little boy.